SOLD $1,225,000 March 2019
Surprise! Extra-Ordinaire Townhouse
Superlatives will fail you once you step inside this outstanding 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom attached brick and tile Townhouse, with stunning semi tropical landscaped exclusive use gardens, private courtyard and carport, all fully fenced.
Extensively renovated in 2017, elevated with all day sun stretching out to views of the harbour bridge and Bayswater marina, this home offers the perfect solution for mid-sized interim downsizers or first home buyers seeking 145m2 (approx.) floor area flowing out to North facing flat lawns.
The alterations are fully consented with Council CCC and have been completed with flair and an eye for detail including:
– Full rewiring and plumbing
– New kitchen including breakfast bar
– Solid Oak timber floors upstairs
– Full insulation ceilings, walls and underfloor (upper)
– Recent external and internal repaint including plastering of internal walls
– Master bedroom enjoys a generous walk in wardrobe
– New raised bath and shower downstairs, plus separate laundry
This property is priced, settlement is flexible with all the hard work done.
2/20 Kawerau Avenue