46 year debut! 779sqm potential personified – with an added bonus*Last chance to view! Auction this Thursday, 23rd November at 1pm.
Here it is! The one that you have been waiting for! The Family Trust says SELL as they reminisce on so many fond memories they have made at this character home - 46 years within the same family.
This character weatherboard bungalow offers immense potential for the new owner. The opportunities here are endless!
This is an absolute must view, walk back in time as you wander through the home and walk around the huge 779sqm flat freehold section.
• 779sqm (more or less) freehold site zoned Mixed Housing Urban
• Very original offering with huge potential
• 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1 living, 1 dining
• Sun-filled, north facing garden in one of the best streets
• A few minutes’ walk to Takapuna Beach
• In zone for the best schools – Hauraki Primary, Belmont Intermediate and Takapuna Grammar.
RENOVATE – REMOVE – DEVELOP! Consider all the possibilities on this large piece of valuable land! This site is seriously for sale and offers HUGE potential to its lucky new owners.
*BONUS OPPORTUNITY! Purchase the adjoining property at 325 Lake Road (also owned by the trust) and presenting 777sqm (more or less).
Auction on Thursday 23rd November at 1pm, in rooms at 128 Hurstmere Rd, Takapuna and live online (unless sold prior).
For property files please visit: https://www.harcourtsfiles.co.nz/listings/SPTP
Agent Conjunctionals Welcome!
|Land Area||779.00 m2|