Recommended and would ask Michael to be our agent again
When we were wanting to sell our house, we had plenty of real estate agents lobbying for the listing – all saying they would go the extra mile – including Michael. When we asked him what he meant by that there was a short silence, and then he said he was very experienced, was good at what he did, and was passionate about ensuring he provided a professional service for his customers. Here’s a few of the good and/or extra things Michael did for us. He:
• Recommended we marketed the fourth bedroom as a study, so he gave us his own desk from his home to use;
• Ensured we focused on the right things to do to our property to get it ready to market, and explained where to invest wisely but not over-capitalise;
• Arranged a feature article in the Herald Homes;
• Made sure the house stayed tidy (including looking after our two cats) for Open Homes when we were away a weekend – so that we could take a break and not worry;
• Was very diligent and considerate at keeping us up to date during the property marketing and sale processes; and
• Kept calm (and kept us calm) through a process that invariably becomes stressful.
These are just a few of the things that jumped out at us. I’m sure there’s more. Put simply: “Recommended and would ask Michael to be our agent again”.